Monday, May 9, 2011

New Day

Yesterday I kept my distance from Ginelle and Bobbie.I don't want it to seem that my focus is on them.Although the sex is great,its like all new sex very exciting. I have my wife and two women whom I live with and that's my focus. I would never jeopardize that. Another thing, I know that my writing is not the best. Buts its for me as therapy and to go back and remember what happened, how relationships progressed. So when I get an email from someone telling me I suck; guess what ? fuck you too. You don't live in my world although I know you would love to. Sorry to sound so shitty and offensive.

Turning to today. I think it may be an opportunity for me to travel to the City once a week. I already called my contact and he agreed with me. He will also let me use his conference room if I need to set up a meeting. Either tomorrow or Wednesday I will start. Also I can meet with J and Sam to see how they are doing. Yes of course I am thinking of fucking them.But that's not the focus, only the bonus.

We are not set yet to stay here the whole week.Today we are all going home and return Thursday. Only because of the travel distance,otherwise we would stay here. I thought all the girls would leave and I would be home later since I can close up and do some work here before I leave.

Joke,Joke!! I woke up next to my chocolate ebony princess,Jasmine. Her fingers stroking my cock.Her beautiful perfectly round chocolate breasts against my hairy chest. We kissed and she climbed on top of me to start our love making. I spread my legs open so she could sink down on me.Her young skin so soft and beautiful. We didn't fuck right away, we just talked.Her elbows on my pillow my hands on her body. K gave her the morning off because she has been working so hard. She knew that is time spent with me. K knows that keeps Jasmine on the reservation so to speak. She asked me how I liked fucking our new neighbors and I told her it is great.The excitement of fucking a mother and daughter at the same time is out of this world. But then I told Jasmine our relationship and sex is very different.There is more to it,a substance and meaning.

She kissed me and we started.Right away she said she wants me to fuck her, to fill her pussy with my cum.It makes her feel that we are one and together. I was hard and she was wet as I felt her going up and down on me. We changed positions and now I am on top.Her legs open accepting me fully.Her legs wrapped around me keeping me close to her as we fuck.I could feel her nails digging into my back as I kept going in and out. Faster and harder until I came inside her.I did more than fill her up.I actually exploded more than usual soaking the bed.

Jasmine is a very passionate and emotional woman and she held me very tight against her after we finished. I could tell today she wanted to be loved, to be assured that I still want her very much.Today was not her day to become dirty slut-whore day. I needed to piss and she followed. I did nothing except stand in front of the toilet ready to pee. She was behind me and did the reach around, nothing more.She asked me if I was upset and I told her no,of course not. She put her arms around my neck bringing me close to her and we kissed again.

We needed a shower and we took our time with each other. She asked me please to fuck her asshole and do it slowly. After I was inside I held her against me and I could feel her ass grinding against me as we both fucked together. I told her I was ready and she stood there accepting my cum filling her asshole.I was still hard and held her playing with her nipples which she likes so much.

After the shower it was almost time for her to go. I asked her to stay with me and she text K she will be late. K just answered , k np cum when you can.We both laughed.

Back in bed we went 69 and I made sure to pleasure her more than usual.I paid a lot of attention to her asshole making her moan. Her pussy always tastes and smells nice and I enjoy licking her. She got off me and started to give me a fantastic blow job. Running her teeth up and down my cock between sucking. Of course I blew my load and she swallowed every last drop then we kissed again.

We went downstairs to eat breakfast.The doorbell rang and I knew it was Ginelle but I ignored it.I told Jasmine this is our own together time. We stood in the hall in front of the full length mirror.Jasmine in front of me,my hands all over her beautiful ebony chocolate body. I told her thank you for staying with me today. I could see her eyes start to water and I kissed her.

After she left I called K and thanked her. She told me I owe her big time and I said save it for Friday night. We both laughed since we are looking forward to the sex party.

No comments: