Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Whore

Jasmine walked in the door earlier than I expected.She was still dressed in her workout bra and shorts. She told me she is still sweaty and dirty.Wiggling her ass at me she stripped off her clothes,I did the same. I took her in front of the mirror and let her watch as I fondled her tits and rubbed her belly.
Jasmine reached for my cock and held it tight.Stroking me until I covered her with my cum.Her body was sticky as I pressed against her.She told me to fuck her rough now. I bent her over the sofa as she spread her legs wide for me.Slapping her ass I pounded her pussy and watched the cum drip out. Cupping my hands,catching the cum I brought it to her lips and she licked it all.Then she licked my hands clean.We kissed again and I told her its getting late ,into the shower we went. No sex,just a scrub down and we dressed.

She looked so beautiful.Although its warm outside she wore a collar around her neck,very fitting I thought. All heads turned when we walked in.Both men and women starred at Jasmine and me. I knew it wasn't me they were looking at.Or maybe they were wondering why Jasmine was with me. Dinner was very nice and I felt her foot rubbing my leg.Several people were watching us and we made nothing of it and continued eating and talking. I left a nice tip since the service and meal was good. The waiter knew me because I have taken K there before. He acknowledged me and smiled.

We walked on the boardwalk before we went home and onto the beach. Jasmine was very happy these past days being with me.She liked the idea of having me all to herself.

At home we shared some drinks and of course undressed.I told her to keep the collar on. Her pussy was soaking wet as I entered her.We could hear the familiar sex noises as we started to fuck. We didnt stop having sex until we fell asleep exhausted.

This morning I woke up alone,she was gone.The collar was on the pillow next to me.She wrote me a note thanking me for the past three days.

K and Debbie will be home this afternoon.I am going to pick them up.I miss K very much when we are separated.I know that sounds strange considering all the sex and company I have.But K is a very special person and I am lucky to have her.

No comments: