Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Last Night

I met Jasmine at the house and picked up what we needed.I know when K and Debbie gets back we will have to make another trip. We brought all the stuff to the beach house.Now I wanted to take Jasmine to Jimmy's. I love to watch her dress.Adjusting her breasts into her bra, I closed it for her.She smells so good I wanted to fuck her now.She understood and asked me if I want to order in .I told her no because I already made a reservation.

Dinner was really nice,we took our time and I felt her foot going up and down my leg during the meal. No one is around yet at the beach.I knew Ginelle and Bobbie went back to the City already. Our driveway goes around to the back and It was dark already.I undressed her and we had sex against the car.She braced herself and I lifted her up.My cock pounding her.

Both of us naked we went inside.I poured us some wine to drink.Jasmine stuck her finger in the glass and wiped it all over my chest,then she licked me. Bending down she sucked my cock giving me a great blow job. She held my cock as I sprayed myself all over her tits. In the hall I stopped at the mirror and let her see all my cum covering her beautiful chocolate skin.She took my hand and rubbed it all over her.

We went to bed.She cuddled up very close to me and we covered ourselves with the sheet and blankets. She whispered in my ear to make love to her tonight,just the two of us here. I climbed on top of her and she spread her legs accepting my cock. I didn't need to push in,she was already very wet. We fucked for a long time and I finally came inside her.She held me tight to her as my cum filled her pussy. We kissed and then fucked again several times. Both of us wet from sex we fell a sleep together. I woke up early in the morning and joined her in the shower. We fucked again,this time it was rough sex like two animals mating.

Jasmine to the gym and me to the City........

No comments: