Tuesday, May 24, 2011

To The City

I am writing this on the train.The great thing about the summer is I am two minutes from the train. We were both up early and enjoyed ourselves once more. We fucked together in the shower.I use the word fuck and not sex because we satisfied each other. She dug her nails in my back as I fucked her and I bit her nipples making her scream.She squeezed my balls very hard in order that she gets a scream from me too. We kissed after wards and she thanked me. I told her I would be home late because of the meetings in the City.

I spoke to K and Debbie this morning and they are doing fine.They will be home Thursday and I should be able to pick them up. K started to tell me about the party last night they went to but we got cut off and we couldn't connect again.

I will meet go to my meeting first this time and then meet them for lunch.Our meeting is in the afternoon. Will the three of us fuck again today? I would like that......

I heard from K and Debbie.Their party was only a meet and greet party,no hook up.But they both met people who they would like to hook with. I told her to enjoy themselves,Jasmine is taking care of everything including me.

My meeting went well and I don't know if I have to come in every week.I think every two weeks are good enough,we shall see. Although I get to mix business with pleasure.Fucking J and Sam is every guys desire.

We met at the Mexican place again near their apartment. The weather is very nice today,warm but cloudy. I again ate the chili, yes I know it makes me shit like crazy but this place serves the best. We talked about the business and where its going,what direction they want to take.At this point they are only producing per order,very exclusive . That is an approach to take and for now they are making good money doing it this way.

Sam was very touchy during lunch but she got a phone call and needed to leave.That left J and me. We told Sam to join us later if she can. On the way home we stopped again at the wine store. This time we bought two bottles.I told J I am not driving so I can drink more. Walking down the street she held me close to her telling me she really misses the time in Chicago,Dallas and Lax we had. Yes, of course waking up next to her every day and fucking her three times a day,I miss that too.

In her apartment the windows were opened and we could hear all the City sounds.I miss that sometimes but rather like the quite of the suburbs or the ocean back ground. I remember our apartment in the Village we had such a great time there.

Like always J loves to be very casual,not just casual but naked casual. She poured us both some of the wine and she excused herself a bit, of course I knew what was going to be.

Standing in the doorway her beautiful big breasts staring me in the face. I watched as she took the bottle of wine we are drinking and squat over it.Her pussy going down on the neck like she is fucking the bottle. Up and down she went for a few minutes. I could see the neck of the bottle was coated with her juices.She licked the sides and then drank straight from the bottle. I undressed and my cock was super hard. She held my cock with one hand and the glass of wine with the other.She dipped my cock into the wine then my balls.Then she dipped her fingers in the wine and inserted them in my asshole. Her tongue licked me all over going underneath me.Her fingers squeezing my balls,her tongue inside my asshole.I just couldn't hold it any longer and exploded all over her tits.

She sat on my lap facing me and we kissed. I became hard again and she lowered herself onto my cock starting to fuck me.I liked this part of her taking control doing what she wants. After I filled her up she laid her head on my shoulder and I held her.She thanked me for coming today. I was still inside her when the door opened,it was Sam.

The girls kissed and Sam kissed me. Sam went through the same ritual and came out naked. She watched as J started to go up and down on me like before.I watched Sam drink from the opened bottle that J fucked. I knew that she could tell J fucked the bottle. Sam came over to us and dripped some of the wine on J and me,then licked us both. J went off me and the two girls started girl / girl sex. I love watching this and waited for an invite.

Sam came over to me and took my hand bringing me to the bedroom. Laying down on her back she spread her legs.I could see the wetness around her shaved pussy. She told me to fuck her now. Her legs wrapped around me as I pounded her. Sam was licking J's pussy as she knelt over her. I took me longer to cum because of the sex we already had.I guess that's good because I always cum too fast.I need three or four times to last. Finally I felt I was ready and I could feel Sam's pussy tighten around my cock. I exploded inside her,filling her pussy with my cum,it felt so good. We changed positions and J licked Sam's pussy tasting all the cum. Sam licked my cock clean and I sat watching them both.

J climbed off of Sam going on all fours,her legs spread apart. Sam slid under her and began licking her pussy. I went behind J and began fucking her.Sam's fingers were touching my balls and her tongue licking us both. Faster and harder I went until my cum once again filled her pussy.I pulled out right away and watched all the cum drip into Sam's mouth. These two beautiful women whom I just fucked were rocking my world. Sam licked deep inside J's pussy and asshole.

I finished the bottle of wine that J was using to fuck herself with. My cock still was hard.Both girls came over to me and licked my cock,balls and inside my asshole,this felt wonderful.

The three of us went back into bed,me in the middle.We just laid there and I held them both. It was getting late and I needed to get back.I hate traveling during rush hour but in this case I'll pass,who wouldn't.

I called Jasmine on the train as I was writing this.She cooked dinner for both of us and bought wine. Even though I fucked my brains out this morning and today I never get tired of having sex with my beautiful ebony chocolate princess.She will want me to fuck the whole night.Yummy

No comments: