Thursday, May 12, 2011

A Nice Well Cum

I left early to the beach house.I do the shopping before the girls come home. K and I are looking forward to the sex party tomorrow night in Delaware. We are lucky to have a big driveway where we can park several cars.In the summer there is no street parking,but for us there is plenty. I figured I would have a nice quite day today by myself and go down to the beach to watch the fishermen. I was wrong like always.

Ringing my doorbell I found Bobbie. Our new 21 year old slut neighbor and her mother. Bobbie wasn't dressed in very much. I guess she likes to get into it right away. Her short robe was open showing me her naked body. She stepped into the house before I had a chance to say anything and let the robe fall off. She twirled around and asked me if I like.Whats not to like,duh!!!! She told me she has been thinking of me the whole week and couldn't wait until I come on Thursday to fuck her.I like a girl who is blunt and slutty. I asked her if she is a dirty girl and was puzzled at what I asked her. I told her never mind we will see later.

She practically tore my clothes off and undressed me.She became this sexual super horny girl,a super girl of sex. No kissing or touching, instead bending down and sucking my cock.Her hands on my legs as she sucked harder.Bobbie is a beautiful girl and knows how to fuck, more than her mother thinks she does. I spread my legs apart and held her head fucking her mouth.I felt her fingers twisting inside my asshole making me harder. Then she squeezed my balls and I let loose my cum so much it came out of her nose.More and more,it just kept going. She told me that was more than she ever had at one time from any man. Her chest was covered in cum and she rubbed it all over her. I could taste the cum on her lips when we kissed.She likes that we kiss after she blows me,most men wont do that.

I took her to the spare bedroom,the fuck room as I call it. On the bed we went 69.My tongue fucked her up and down her taint tasting her pussy and asshole.She went wild soaking me all over with her juices. I was ready to go again and told to go on all fours. Her ass sticking up,legs spread apart I could see her beautiful pussy that I wanted to fuck so much. She isn't that tight so I know she isn't a novice at sex. Her pussy was soaking wet and we heard the squishy noises as we fucked together.Harder and faster I went until I exploded inside her filling her pussy with my cum.I took the cup on the night stand filling it up with our sex as it dripped out of her pussy. She didn't hesitate and drank it all up telling me how good it tastes. Yes, for sure a dirty girl .

She wanted me to fuck her again this time her on her back.She wants to feel my body pounding on top of her as I thrust myself into her. Her legs wrapped around me I could feel her soft young body as I fucked her.Again, my cum filled her up and we both laid next to each other.

Bobbie told me she loves having sex with me and her mother wants to fuck me again soon. I told her I needed to pee and she came in right behind me. I felt her hand go under my legs guiding my cock into the toilet. I asked her if she likes pee play and she laughed, but didn't answer. In the shower I soaped her up playing with her breasts and nipples.Twisting them, making her moan. My fingers went in her asshole and she asked me to fuck her ass.I took my time because I saw she was very tight.She backed into me and I went all the way inside.Together we fucked until she felt my cum inside her asshole. She loved the feeling and wants to do it again next time.

After the shower we talked and I felt her leg rubbing against me. I asked her if she wanted more. Getting up she straddled my lap sinking herself down on me.She said lets stay like this for a while.My cock got rock hard inside her and she liked the feel.Grinding herself a little bit I grew harder. Her arms around my neck we kissed for a long time. She played with my chest and wanted to shave me.I told her no.K and the girls did that last summer to me and it was hell on earth.I was itchy for a week until it grew back.Not only that it grew in more making me look now like a gorilla.

Up and down she went using me like a dildo , my cum shot upwards inside her.She fell against me thanking me for a great time. In truth we could fuck the whole day. She has a magnificent body,a real sex machine.

I invited her to lunch today. Its funny, people will think I am her father.I told her that and she said she liked that.Fucking her mother and father,real exotic and sexy.

No comments: