Monday, May 2, 2011

Sunday Night Dinner and This Morning

K and Debbie came home just in time for dinner last night.I never call to find out where they are,I am not their father.I know they will come home.It turned out they met some gym customers at the market and went over to have an afternoon of sex.No problem, I am good with that especially since I have Jasmine all to myself.My cock is hard just thinking of fucking her beautiful brown body.

Ginelle and Bobbie came over and introduced themselves.All the girls were immediately attracted to one another. K told them they can fuck me any time they want.I told K about the reach in the robe from Ginelle. I cant wait to fuck them together.

This morning we are all going back home. I think that until the weather is warmer and the season kicks in we will be home Mon to Wed and Thurs to Sun at the beach house.That's the plan but anything could change.

All the girls left and I was ready to leave as well. I heard the bell ring and Ginelle was there.She told me Bobbie already left for the City and will be back Friday and she is going back today. I of course invited her in even though I was packed to leave.

We talked for a little while and she told me she and her daughter are very clean, no diseases and are on the pill. I took that as an invite for sex. She unzipped her sweat shirt showing me her perfect tits, best that money could buy. I touched them and they felt so natural, her nipples being very sensitive. I sucked and pinched them making her moan. We quickly undressed. Her pussy was completely bare,the way I like it and no marks or pimples anywhere.

She started to suck my cock and I could tell she was no novice making me cum right away. She took it all down her throat and smiled at me. I told her I like oral very much and we went 69. She started to scream as my tongue licked her taint going up and down first in her asshole then in her pussy. She flooded me with her juices exploding the way I cum in a pussy. I was soaking wet all over and needed to dry off. I got up and she grabbed me telling that she never had oral from a man like that before. I told her she can thank K for that.

She licked me all over my body trying to dry me,erotic but not very useful. She went on all fours and I began to fuck her from behind. Her pussy felt wonderful and I told her I am going to cum inside her. She was ok with that and so is Bobbie. We fucked together and I filled her pussy with my cum. As with any new sex I cum fast and hard. It all dripped out and I placed a cup catching it all. I wanted to see how freaky she is and I gave it to her to drink. I was surprised and she licked it all up.

She told me she likes anal and I should teach Bobbie how to fuck. I told Ginelle I want a threesome with both of them. She is up for that as well, I cant wait.

We needed a shower , both of covered in sex juices but we didn't care.It was pure lust for both of us. I told her I needed to pee and just like Jasmine she bent down in front of me , held my cock and drank all of the pee. Another dirty girl joins the party. She sucked me again and I showed her the bathroom bars. Holding onto to them I spread her ass apart, lubed it with shampoo and went in.She backed into me, I see no stranger to anal and we fucked like two dogs. I exploded inside her asshole and she pressed against me. I reached around pinching her nipples which she liked.

We both know we will be excellent sex partners. Before she left we fucked once more on my bed. I felt her fingernails scratching my back.I saw later she left marks on me.

Kissing goodbye , she told me she will send Bobbie next week. I want her to watch me fuck her daughter. I know I am crazy but this is really great. I called K and told her all about it.

No comments: