Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Whole Day and Night

I am at the gym looking through the one way glass.The a/c is on full blast because its already hot.The girls are sweating like pigs,very erotic. Jasmine is giving the work out now.Watching her ass going up and down remembering a few hours ago I was fucking her. They finished now and Jasmine walked off the floor looking up at me smiling.She knew I was watching her.

I waited until she came up,I knew she would. K's office is for her use only but Jasmine and Debbie has full access. She opened the door sweat all over her. We locked the door,I didn't want any one here now. She cant go out for lunch so we ordered in. Christie had a class and she brought her own.

I undressed her sweat bra and shorts. Her body odor was wonderful,the sweat all over her. I undressed now and we held each other,her body sweat against me. I licked her up and down on her body. Spreading her legs I tasted the sweat on her pussy. Her arms around my neck as we started to fuck.This time it was fucking for both of us.

I came inside her and we pressed against each other .She wrapped her legs around my waist as I kept hard in her.It felt wonderful for both of us.

We used the shower in K's office.Many a time K and I fucked together there.Especially after a good workout it made her super horny. Jasmine turned around facing the shower.Her round ass pointed at me and spread her self apart.Into her ass my cock went,she backed into me and I was in the whole way. I held her breasts and pulled her nipples as we fucked together. I didn't pull out right away after I filled her asshole.I just held her against me.

Both of us dressed just in time, the food arrived. We ate and talked over lunch. Jasmine asked me questions of what I was doing and I explained to her the six month financial process that I prepare for the accountant.

I was looking out the window at the floor.Jasmine asked me which one I would like to fuck if I could. I told her my plate was full now and she smiled( good answer). Christie came up to the office to say hello.We were eating lunch and she smiled asking us if we had desert already,we laughed but said nothing.

I was ready to leave now since I had some other work to do and Christie left the office. Jasmine locked the door and came over to me. She unzipped my pants and told me she wants desert. She gave me a wonderful blow job.Her mouth full of cum she swallowed it all.Then she kissed me,I could taste the cum. Jasmine told me she hopes that will keep me until tonight. I told her to come home by 6:00 we have reservations and she has to be dressed.

Before I left she told me she is my dirty whore girl tonight. We kissed and I left. I could fuck her the whole day.

No comments: