Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More Please

K called me, their party was a bust,they had no interest but at least they had themselves.I am looking forward for K to come home.

Jasmine's dinner was fantastic, a real cook. We went through two bottles of wine together during the meal. The desert was Jasmine herself.

I noticed that Jasmine's skin tone was a bit darker,like chocolate cake.Very erotic and beautiful especially since her skin is flawless.She told me she went on the tanning bed twice a week for 30 minutes.She is afraid to go more because it might lead to skin blotches. I told her she looks beautiful.She knows I like her dark this way.

After we cleaned up we went to bed.Not to sleep of course,she asked me to make love to her again tonight. She knows K will be home and she wants to take advantage as much as possible.

We start the love process very slowly.I wont let her pleasure me before I pleasure her.She needs to be wound up, to be excited,to be horny,wanting to be fucked again and again. Her body is beautiful and I love kissing her all over,touching her, and making her feel good. She likes oral very much so 69 is good for us both. I always have her on top first.To explore her pussy and asshole.To taste her and make her cum until she screams. Then we can begin to have sex together.

Her pussy feels very nice and we fuck together.Sometimes I tell her just to lay back and enjoy herself without doing anything together. I put her arms above her and watch her chest start heaving breathing as I fuck her.She can feel me just as I explode inside her and she pulls me close to her.My hair chest against her beautiful breasts.

We may have fun sex too like when she holds her hand over her pussy and then drips it all over me.The sex soaking me all over. Last night was not that fun sex,it was love sex. Sometimes I wonder why she stays with me,a woman half my age who is a great sex partner. I encourage her to find a guy who is her age and satisfy her sexually.She told me she still is looking.No one measures up.

This morning I woke up alone.Jasmine has a responsibility to run the gym and she takes it seriously. I am proud of her and compliment her all the time. I have heard the remarks about the "black girl" who has privileges . The truth is she is such a nice person no one can really say anything bad about her.That's what frustrates people.

I am going to the gym today to start working on the books.I don't want to leave everything for next month. I love looking out the office window watching all the women.Deciding who I would fuck first given the chance.

I will take Jasmine and Christie out for lunch or maybe just order in a nice spread for us. I will ask Jasmine what she prefers.

I told Jasmine to wear the whore dress I bought her.Tonight I am taking her out to a fancy place.I want everyone to look at her.

No comments: