Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday

I am alone today but I have to take a quick run into the City this Thursday.A customer from Chicago will be in so I must make an appearance. I called J and we will take him to a Broadway show and out to eat out.

Ginelle waited until everyone left today.Bobbie is back to school she will probably take a summer course and intern some where. She apologize for walking in on me yesterday while I was fucking Jasmine. She asked me about her and I told her besides a great sex partner she is a great person. She thought it is strange I have so much sex with a black woman.She doesn't understand that I adore Black women,Jasmine is so beautiful.Maybe its because of Pattie.

Ginelle walked over here wearing just a man's shirt unbuttoned half way.Her round tits poking out,she looked great. She kissed me real hard and told me she wanted to fuck me all weekend.Her daughter, Bobbie wont be back until Thursday night.So she wants to fuck me everyday. I told her I must be in the City Thursday so its only today and tomorrow.

I unbuttoned the rest of her shirt and let it fall off her. She is beautiful and very sexy,not an once of fat on her,skinny with big tits. I undressed and took her upstairs She went on all fours,her ass sticking upwards showing me her pussy.I went behind her and licked her up and down.She told me to stop and fuck her now. My cock slid into her wet pussy. Slowly, then faster I went,slapping her ass as I fucked her. I exploded inside her and stayed hard,not pulling out. I watched the cum leak out.When I pulled out,it shot out soaking the bed.

Ginelle said I should tell K that is something for her to have. She licked my cock completely clean and we kissed.I could taste our sex on her lips.
We fucked a few more times and went 69,both of us satisfying each other. I must confess I enjoy the sex with her daughter more,but mother is good also.

I want to fuck them together again.Its so wrong,but very erotic and sexual. We went downstairs and I opened a bottle of wine which we both drank together.

We sat on the sofa and we played with each other.Of course this starts everything again all over.She stroked me harder and stood in front of me.Her tits and belly covered with my cum. She put her shirt back on without buttoning it and walked home.She thanked me again and told me tomorrow is my turn to fuck her in her bed.

No comments: