Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just Another Wonderful Day

I met Sam at Penn Station.She looked like a million bucks.The tightest business suit possible.I asked her if she was wearing panties because I didn't see any lines.Of course not, she told me. Her ass is her biggest asset.

I was proud the way she handled herself.I did chime in to negotiate freight terms. In the elevator I patted her ass, she smiled. We stopped for a coffee because I needed to get to my meeting.We called J and briefed her.I would pick her up at the showroom after my meeting. I invited Sam to eat with us but she is busy the rest of the day.

I love picking up J at her showroom.All the women are bi sexual and love J. I see open touching which is very erotic. J kissed her friend on the mouth before she left. She took my hand and we walked out. We took a cab to the Mexican restaurant that we both like.Its a block from her apartment on the West Side and serves great food. J called Sam to see if she could join us but she is tied up for the day. I never let her pay and that bothers her,so she left the tip. We stopped at the wine store to buy a nice wine to share. I only know white or red,J knows about wine.

The apartment was warm so she put on the air to cool everything down. She only has one bathroom and we both needed to pee.Of course I let her go first.I had an idea but thought otherwise. She undressed releasing those beautiful big round tits.I held them and kissed them,they are so beautiful.

We drank the wine naked.J straddled my lap facing me.One glass in her hand feeding me the wine.Some of it spilled on us and I licked it off her breasts. We talked about the trip we had together and she wants to do it again.She loves the non stop sex we had.

She put the wine down and got up holding my cock she sunk down on it. Up and down she went until I came inside her. We fucked in every position possible for the next two hours. I was hoping Sam would come home and see us fucking,she likes that.

She wants to come Memorial Day weekend to the beach house.For me its ok,I told her to call K and arrange it.I told her about our new mother / daughter neighbors we have.

Guess what, next week I get to do this again.Except I told her Sam must join us for lunch,maybe more.

No comments: