Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Visit

I left very early this morning to Cherry Hill.I met my client for a breakfast meeting and then went back home.

Our house is set back far from the main road which is great for privacy. I see in our driveway another car with someone in it. Looking in, its Christie completely naked. She was waiting for me to come home and wanted to surprise me. Well I certainly got a surprise. She left everything in the car and walked naked into the house, Now imagine a young blond girl with firm big breasts,shaved pussy meeting you at the door.

I offered her a drink of wine which she gladly accepted and I undressed. My cock was rock hard and with her drink in her hand she came over to me. She dipped my cock in her drink and sucked me until I came. Grabbing my cock she held it as my sperm mixed with the wine. She stirred it with her finger and then she drank it. I took some of the wine and rubbed it all over her tits and licked her. Both of us were on fire as I licked her pussy and asshole. I bent her over the table, she lifted her leg on the chair and I fucked her. I caught all the cum dripping from her pussy into the wine cup. I poured a little wine to mix the cum and she drank it again.

We went upstairs to get cleaned up in the shower. By now Christie was a little buzzed and she told me to fuck her asshole. I lubed her asshole and my cock and fucked her. She moaned and screamed loud to fuck her harder. When I finally came in her asshole she leaned against me.I pulled out and everything was washed away. I cleaned her asshole and pussy ,along with soaping the rest of her body.

She told me she was tired so I let her sleep in my bed. Two hours later she got up looking for her clothes. I told her everything was in her car, she laughed and we fucked one more time. I went out to get her clothes for her. When I came back in she was laying on the table spread eagle. I explored and pleasured her body.

It was a nice visit and I told her to come anytime she wants but she should call first. She wants to do a threesome with K and I.

No comments: