Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

I will start the post today and continue through out today.

By now Debbie is in sunny California and we are in the middle of a snow storm.K opened the gym this morning but will close at 2:00 and re open Monday morning as usual. Today no one stayed home, I woke up alone. Its ok because I need to shovel. I think about the summer at our beach house having sex on our back deck with Dee almost every day.

We are looking forward to the reunion party tonight at Eddie,s. I cant wait to see everyone and show off K.

Jasmine was the first one home. It stopped snowing so I was grilling steaks outside. Yes, I cook in the winter too. As long as its not raining or snowing.I brought everything inside and set the table. K and Jody would be home soon and we would all eat together.

Jasmine was still wearing her work out outfit, but she took off the leotards. She was wearing only a belly shirt and shorts. I rubbed my hands under her shirt and I could feel those breasts. We were both naked now and I brought her into my fuck room. She sucked my cock placing her hands on my legs. Then she squeezed my balls and licked me underneath. I came all over her shoulders and breasts. We kissed and she stroked me again making me hard. She spread her legs and I could see her pussy was moist. We fucked together. I say fucked together and not fucked her for a reason. She holds me tight and brings me close to her when I empty myself inside her. I stay in her still hard for a while then pulling out soft again. We kissed again very long. Then got dressed before K and Jody came home.

We ate and drank a great meal. K and I are going later to Eddie's; its called for 8:30. I know that K wants to be fashionably late and not come before 9:30. I am ok with that too.
Jasmine and Jody are going out with friends tonight. I cleaned the grill and the girls cleaned up from lunch.We were still in the party mood and continued drinking. K loves to drink but she cant last for long. Jody knew what Jasmine did the last two times and made her drink with us. She also didnt make it, the last one standing was Jody.

Jody likes me to suck her breasts and nipples. They are full rounded breasts that are most beautiful.This time I fucked her breasts and my cum ran all over her. Jasmine woke up and saw us fucking, joining us.The girls started to lick each other , Jody's ass in the air. It gave me ample space to fuck her.Jasmine licked the cum dripping from Jody's pussy.

I left them alone and went upstairs to K. I climbed into bed with her and I held her, falling asleep next to her.

No comments: