Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Surprise

I prepared for my meeting tomorrow in the City. I will meet J there as well. There might be a chance that I have to be in Atlanta, Dallas, and Chicago in a week or so.That means road trip with J,she is so excited. I want her to bring her samples ,I think there is great potential for her business.

I need to go home and pick up some paperwork that I left there . The girls need some of their clothes and left me a list of what to get.They were very specific because I have no clue what is what when it comes to their clothes.

Ginelle dropped over very early,as soon as the girls left.I was just out of the shower and eating breakfast. I invited her in but told her its a bit early.( I only said that,but I lied.I would have fucked her there on the kitchen table). We sat together drinking coffee.I could feel her foot rubbing up and down my leg.Her hand was stroking my arm and I knew what she wanted. I was still wearing my sleep pants and wanted to dress.She laughed and told me I am dressed too much.After I cleaned up I went next door to her house,her hand on my ass as we walked.

Inside I was greeted with a surprise. Bobbie was naked on the sofa pleasuring herself. She got up and putting her arms around my neck we kissed.I was rock hard and she could feel that through my sleep pants.I felt the pants slip down as Ginelle pulled them off. My cock against Bobbie's belly. Ginelle reached under me,between my legs and squeezed my balls and stroked my cock.I told her I was almost ready to cum and she went faster until I went all over Bobbie's belly. Ginelle rubbed it all over her,very erotic and sexy.The two of them now naked and kissing making me hard once again.

I watched as they both went 69 pleasuring each other,my head ready to explode. Bobbie was on top her ass spread apart.Ginelle lifted her up so my cock filled her pussy.I started to fuck her like a dog,then exploding inside her.I pulled out watching Ginelle drinking all the cum and licking her pussy.

They switched positions now Bobbie was on bottom already licking Ginelle's pussy.She kept telling me her Mother's pussy tasted so nice. I began to fuck her hard and soon the same thing happened.A stream of cum dripping into Bobbie's mouth,her tongue licking her Mother's pussy.This was unbelievable,something I never experienced something like this.The sexual lust here is fantastic.

After the both of them finished together we all laid down. They were far from being satisfied. Ginelle knelt over my mouth,her pussy wet from fucking and I started to lick her.I felt Bobbie sucking my cock making me hard once more. She was finger fucking my asshole and stroking me at the same time. I felt her mouth sucking my cock and just kept licking Ginelle. We kept doing this and I was ready to cum again.Bobbie pressed her thumb at the base of my cock to quite me down.They traded places and Ginelle started to pleasure me as I licked Bobbie's pussy.This time I was ready to cum much faster and I felt myself blasting again and again into Ginelle's mouth. I looked up and cum was coming out of her nose there was so much.

We needed to take a break, at least I did. I watched the girls kiss each other very passionately as I sat in a chair. I was rubbing my cock and was hard again but I didn't realize I was doing it.Then I looked down and saw I was sticking straight out.

They stopped kissing and asked me if I would like something to eat or drink. We all sat around naked drinking coffee and eating cake.They talked about themselves.Bobbie might be away most of the summer.She has an offer to intern in Chicago. Ginelle will be here everyday taking the whole summer off from work. She smiled telling me how happy she is to find a sex partner like me. I told her I might be going out of town in a week but the girls will take care of her.

We fucked together one more time I told them I needed to go on an errand and will be back in the afternoon. Bobbie wanted to know when Jasmine will be home.I liked the two of them to hang out together.

Again Ginelle asked me how I like fucking Jasmine.I told her she is a fantastic sex partner and not only that she is a fantastic person whom K and I love very much.

Why is it so strange that just because Jasmine is black that I have sex with her.I never understand that question from people.

No comments: