Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Storm

This time we are ready.Up to 10 inches by Thursday night. I don't get it, we should be ready to put on our spring clothes.

Jody is living already with Tommy, her room is almost cleaned out. But we told her she always well cum here any time, for any reason. Jody told me she is teaching Tommy how to please her, he is a good student. I told her she should talk to K about our relationship.

Christie made a surprise visit early this morning. Her tits stick out in her gym outfit. Every time I look at her I am looking back in time at K. I just hope Christie is as beautiful when she gets to K's age. Most women fall apart or turn to jello.

I invited her in and we talked a bit before we got into it. She undressed in front of me and sat on my lap. The feeling of a naked woman sitting on my lap is beyond normal pleasure. I took her hand and we went into the fuck room. Its a little cold in there and her body shivered with goose bumps showing. Soon we were both warm. I spread her legs apart and licked her pussy and the insides of her thighs.She moaned and told me to fuck her now. I waited until she came first in my mouth because it shows me how sexual she becomes.

She stayed on her back asking me to fuck her that way.Her pussy was soaking wet as I slid in.Her legs were wrapped around my waist. Then I felt her fingernails clawing on my back as I fucked her. I don't know why women do that, my back has several marks still on it. I came inside her very hard filling her up. I stayed hard inside her for a little while and we kissed.

She wants to know why no other man has ever fucked her like I do. I told her it takes practice and a good wife to teach a man what a woman wants. She is looking forward to the summer staying with us at the beach house. She will fuck me everyday, twice if I want. She also cant wait to have a threesome with us.

We took a shower and played with each other. I showed her how I like my balls squeezed and how to soap my cock. She turned around and held onto the shower bars as I fucked her ass. She likes that very much even though I am thick. She needed to pee and I told her to sit on the shower stool and spread her legs open and pee. She did that and went all over me. Then It was my turn and she opened her mouth drinking my pee, a real good dirty girl.

Finishing, we dressed and drank coffee. Its funny just sitting with the girl you just fucked and have coffee talking bullshit.

If there is a storm like the weather predicts I told her to stay with us overnight.She kissed me before she left. Licking my lips and squeezing my balls.

No comments: