Sunday, February 21, 2010

Saturday's Work

We came home late last night. The whole day yesterday was spent cleaning the beach house, both inside and out.I of course did the outside, Debbie and Jasmine did the inside. K was at the gym for Saturday classes. We have a guy who takes care of the house in the off season but we come and check things out ourselves.

I bought some steaks and fired up the grill. Surprisingly it worked and they turned out great. The heat and water is never turned off because we are afraid of freezing pipes. I walked around the house remembering this past summer. The two young girls that I finally fucked. The deck where Dee and I fucked almost everyday.

The girls were tired after a full day of work, so was I. We sat on the couch, me in the middle of them both. Soon the touching started between us three.The girls both got up and undressed and I watched as they both kissed and licked each other. I undressed,my cock sticking out rock hard.I think the girls had this planned already.

Jasmine went down in front of me sucking my cock. Debbie stood on the couch, her legs apart and pussy at my mouth.I didn't need instructions, I began to lick her pussy.My fingers were in her asshole and my tongue licked away.I felt Jasmine sucking my cock and exploded like a bomb in her mouth. Debbie quickly went down and they kissed, sharing my cum.

Now it was Debbie,s turn to suck me and I sucked Jasmine;s pussy. I could feel her juices, almost like she was peeing in my mouth. I wanted to fuck them both. First Debbie, she leaned over the side of the couch. Jasmine was licking her breasts and I began to fuck her. My cock is fat and she enjoys that I fill her pussy. We fucked hard and filled her pussy with my cum. Jasmine licked it all out.

I thought I was done for the day but apparently I was not. Jasmine also wanted a turn.She quickly got me hard but It took me much longer to cum now.I didn't know if I could do it.Finally I just shot my load inside her and now Debbie was licking Jasmine. I got dressed still watching them both fuck each other.

I cant wait until the summer. I really want to enjoy myself.

No comments: