Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday- Yummy

Although Jasmine is young. She has learned to acquire a taste to be kinky. Of course this is with both K and I enjoy together;showing her how and what to do. Because of her workouts, her body is in top shape. She is a beautiful woman with whom any man or woman would want.

Last night I went to Wegmans to shop and Jasmine went with me. As I was looking for something another woman approached Jasmine. I waited until they were done and returned to her. Jasmine told me the woman wanted to know who I was that I can have such a beautiful girl with me. She also wanted to have sex with Jasmine, she gave Jasmine her number.

The weather is getting better,the snow is melting and we can actually see some grass.The back deck is all cleared from snow. I took Jasmine by the hand outside on the deck, naked. She sat on the bench, spread her legs apart and pissed.It was like a hot stream, very thick. I was naked too and she went all over me. I was covered with her pee. I laid down on the bench and she straddled my face. I licked her pussy that tasted like pee. She kissed me and licked the pee all over me.

My cock was hard and she lowered herself. My cock inside her pussy. I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my cock. Up and down she went until I came inside her. She held her hand by her pussy and quickly covered my mouth, letting everything drip. I was covered in cum.

We went inside to shower,both of us filthy and we liked that. She wrapped her arms around me. Both of us soaped up. Her tits and nipples pressed against my hairy chest. We kissed for a long time. Her soap fingers massaged my balls,squeezing them until I yelled. Her fingers inside my asshole deep. I returned the favor making her moan again and again until she asked me to fuck her. Her brown body accepting my cum filling her pussy.

This morning was very enjoyable for us both.

No comments: