Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Plans

K never misses an opportunity for anything. I think that's why she is a talented business woman. We plan to have a snow party tomorrow. The prediction is anywhere from 10 to 18 inches. We still have a foot of snow on the ground, although the streets are pretty well cleared. I have an appointment today in Cherry Hill but will be home around 3:00 or 4:00 pm depending on weather and traffic. K gave me a list of things to buy at Path-mark. I also need to pick up some more wine and beer, no party is complete without drinking,especially if it will involve sex.

Jody and Tommy are not coming, they are still in the 24 hour fucking mode. K invited Christie to stay over night, this should prove interesting. I asked K to invite another couple, another guy would add spice, she is looking into this.

Last night K put a new cock ring on me. Its like a big rubber band that fits around my cock and balls. The tightness can be adjusted which I like.The head of my cock swelled up and finally when K took it off I shot my cum all over her. I was stunned that so much of her was covered.

We tried it again and this time I came inside her and the same thing happened. She totally freaked out that I kept cumming in her so much. I laughed because she had to change the sheets.

I am really looking forward to this party we are having.

No comments: