Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Whore All Day

I dressed Jasmine in a open back dress that just about covers the crack in her ass.No bra or panties,black thigh highs and fuck me shoes. She didn't take a purse which I think is very sexy. She looked very erotic and super sexy. Everyone was looking at us and we got a nice table in the center. During lunch she kept touching my arm. She excused herself to go to the bathroom and I saw three ladies get up and follow her. Jasmine told me they were very sexy women and they all kissed together.

On the way home Jasmine lifted her skirt and touched herself.Then she unzipped my pants and played with my cock. I had to slow down or else I would have got into an accident.

We pulled into our driveway and she pulled off her dress. I told her to walk into the house that way. We went into the fuck room which was chilly. There was no for play, we fucked together as animals. She wanted me to cum all over her tits and belly. I emptied myself on her and slowly rubbed my cum all over her. Then I licked her tits and nipples.I went between her legs , my tongue fucking her pussy.She held my head there tight as I kept licking and eating her. We kissed and I felt her nails digging into my back.

I fucked her harder than I usually do and came inside her. She held me very tight and started to cry. She told today is the happiest day of her life. She is so in love with me and will never leave K and me.

I rolled over and she climbed on top of me. She sucked my cock and balls. Then she put a pillow under my ass and started to lick my asshole, it felt so good.She squeezed my balls until I yelled. I came in her mouth.We shared the cum between us.

We were pretty dirty from the sex and sweat so we took a shower.I lathered her and cleaned her pussy and asshole, I know she likes that. I fucked her asshole and pissed all over her.She told me to piss on my whore slut. She held my cock and drank most of the piss.

After the shower we dressed and had a salad and some wine. She is next to me as I write this.

No comments: