Monday, February 8, 2010

A New Kind Of Party

Last Night K and Debbie didn't get home until 8:00pm. I never question K where or when she goes or to whom. Yesterday was one of those days. K and Debbie met two women from their gym at the mall.They invited them over to their place. Because these two women are bi sexual, K and Debbie didn't give it another thought. What happen was completely unexpected.

When they arrived at the woman's house they of course started their all girl bi sexual orgy. What K and Debbie didn't expect was that both of the husbands were there and walked out naked. K told me they were big guys with huge cocks.K got her chance to be fucked from both husbands at the same time. She told me she is spoiled, each guy could last long but they couldn't recharge at all. They were finished after one time. K and Debbie told me how much they appreciate the sex we have.

I told them the time was not wasted , Jasmine and I had a great fucking time together. After the game we went to sleep, or not. Jasmine snuck into bed with K so I spent the night with Debbie.

We talked for a while and fucked together before going to sleep.She told me the only thing K liked about fucking those guys was being fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time. Otherwise, the sex was no big deal.

No comments: