Monday, February 15, 2010

A Nice Thank You

It is always nice when someone says thank you for what you have done for them. It is nice to show appreciation. In my case I must confess it is I who is always appreciating what my beautiful wife, K does for me. I know of no one else who lives our life style. Of course I never spill the beans to anyone. No one knows because I keep my mouth shut.

Can you imagine if you told your buddy that your wife is bi sexual, lives an open marriage, and have other women live with you who you can fuck any time you want. I tell no one, it remains my secret.

K told me she bought Christie some perfume and said it was from both of us. She told her she is our special Valentine. This way she doesn't get hurt. I agree with K and know that down the line Christie could become a valuable part of her business.

This morning was crazy. K and Debbie slept through the whole night together. The wine really had an effect on them both. I slept in the fuck room because Jasmine fell asleep after we had sex yesterday. She woke up in the middle of the night and climbed into bed with me. Her naked body feels so good next to me. We had sex and went back to sleep.

I woke up alone this morning, everyone had already left to the gym. It is just as well. We are suppose to get more snow. I cancelled my appointment in the City for tomorrow. They will get more than us.

I will work from home today, tomorrow I will try to go to Cherry Hill and Philadelphia if the weather is ok.

Today will not be boring because I know one of the girls will come back to the house saying they forgot something. It happens often.

No comments: