Monday, February 8, 2010

Question ? and Today's Visit

K asked me a question if she can write here long with me. I did see this on several blogs,for example Alex and Suzy. I don't know if I want to do that. My whole point of this blog is for myself, my feelings and sexual experiences - good or bad. I told K she should start her own blog. Maybe include Debbie and Jasmine, a sort of bi sexual thoughts and desires, or whatever. She wont do it because she isn't disciplined enough.

One of the reasons I like working at home is because I can never predict what will happen. If I would have a regular office I would hire a beautiful young girl and fuck her all day. Here at my home office I work much faster, undisturbed and I can enjoy myself as well. This morning is one of those days.

Christie paid me a visit. I love the cut out top that shows her young big breasts. When she comes to me she isn't wearing a bra and her nipples show through the tee shirt. Smiling I invite her in, my cock is rock hard already. We make small talk and she told she heard about K and Debbie's fucking yesterday, I guess news travels fast. I told her I am ok with that because if I am not how could I fuck Christie. Whats good for one is good for the other.

Christie didn't miss a beat. She pulled off her tee shirt and work out pants. A more beautiful girl you would never see. She told me she likes having sex with me even though I am much older than her. First, I re charge very fast and second I like to please her too. I took her into the fuck room, it was chilly as usual.She immediately held my balls,squeezing and massaging them as she sucked my cock. I exploded into her mouth. I held her head making sure she swallowed every drop. There is something to say after a great blow job. I told her she did great, much better than when we first started.

I layed her on the bed and spread her legs open. I smelled the sex scent coming from her pussy. She doesn't have those flaps that some women have, just small thin pussy lips. Her pussy starts to enlarge around the lips, like a balloon blowing up. I licked the inside of her thighs ,then to her pussy.She moaned as I put my hands under her lifting her up to lick into her asshole. I kept that up until she came into my mouth. Her juices really taste good. She pushed me away, she needed to rest.I sucked her breast and nipples and finger fucked her.

She wrapped her arms around me and told me to cum inside her now,she needs me now. I started to fuck her very hard.I could feel her breathy very heavy.I bit her nipples with my lips as I fucked her faster and she cried out.I felt myself keep cumming in her like I was pissing. After I finished I rolled over,she cuddled up to me and played with my chest hair.Christie said I am very hairy and she would love to shave me. I laughed because K and Debbie did that once to me, I wont do it again, I itched for weeks until everything grew back in.

We talked for a long time and touched each other. She stroked me and my cum went all over me. She licked it all up and then kissed me. I told her about the beach house,how much I love to fuck on the open deck. I told her about Dee,how she would come over everyday,sometimes twice and we would have sex.I told her about the two young girls, Hope and Carol who I finally fucked at the end of the summer.

She needed to go and we dressed. She told me she is saving my cum inside her for K to lick her later.She loves having sex with her.

No comments: