Friday, February 5, 2010

My Friday

We are expecting a mother of a storm starting tonight. About 18 inches and that's without the drifts. Well, at least we wont be lonely and we are well stocked on beer and food. The Superbowl will have a new meaning Sunday.

This morning , as any usual Friday Jasmine and I have our quite fucking time together. I felt her naked body next to me, her leg over mine. She was playing with my cock and I woke up with extra hard morning wood. She pumped me until I came and she sprayed it over both of us and rubbed it all over. Jasmine chocolate skin looks real nice with my white cream. I needed the morning piss, especially since I just came. She followed and did the reach around. I never get tired of that.

I lifted her on the bathroom makeup counter and we kissed. She spread her legs apart showing me her pink pussy. She is completely shaved and her pussy lips are not big, just perfect. We went back to bed and I started to pleasure her. Licking and kissing the insides of her thighs drives her crazy. My tongue found its place and she creamed into my mouth.I kissed her and she licked my lips tasting herself. I was hard again and we fucked. She was on her back,her arms around my neck as I fucked her hard. I came inside her and stayed hard as we kissed more and longer.

We stayed in bed for about an hour before we took a shower. Jasmine is a beautiful woman, her body is perfect. I enjoy it so much feeling and touching her.After the shower we went back to bed, fucking once more and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

She sat on my lap naked and we fed each other. We are true lovers.

No comments: