Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lunch

We went to Jimmy's because we all like Italian food. The place wasn't full at all so we got the pick of the place where to sit. I chose a back booth. Lunch was good and the girls drank wine. I didn't touch anything because if I drive, I don't touch anything, even a beer. On the way back K and Debbie fell asleep, Jasmine was giddy the whole time and talked dirty the whole way home.

K and Debbie managed to get out of the car on their own. It was funny watching two drunks. They plopped into my bed leaving Jasmine and me by ourselves. In no time we were naked and were fucking like animals. I put on the cock ring and kept fucking her again and again. I slipped it off and exploded inside her. Grabbing a cup she dripped our sex in it. Then she drank it real slow enjoying every drop. We kissed and went 69. She moaned as I licked her pussy and asshole.My tongue went deep in her asshole then into her pussy.She came all over me, I was so wet from her juices.

We both wiped ourselves up and she cuddled up next to me. She fell asleep. I couldn't help myself from kissing her body, so beautiful, my chocolate princess.

No comments: