Sunday, February 14, 2010

Not The Same

Ok ! Today is Valentines Day....In our house it is not the same as other people. I need to buy a nice gift for K and the other girls as well. I don't begrudge that since I get to fuck as much as I want and I happen to like the girls very much. Each one of them could be a great wife but I am lucky and got K.

I bought K, my beautiful love, a diamond heart with a key attached.It came on a white gold 18 inch chain. She modeled it nude. For Debbie I bought her a crystal ball pendant with a diamond chip. Jasmine got a Gold J with diamond chips all around. I didn't buy Jody anything because I felt that was Tommy's job. Also I didn't buy Christie anything even though K and I fuck her. I want her to earn her keep, to want to come into our group. We do like her but she is still beginning. I don't know if this is right or not, I left it to K, she will deal with it.

The four of us are going out to lunch today, my treat. I appreciate the girls very much and I want to show that.

I served K breakfast in bed this morning. She fucked my brains out telling me how much she loves me and wants me. What guy could ask for more.

Its funny I show K and the girls how much I appreciate them and I get so much more in return. Fucking three beautiful women, every guys dream.

No comments: