Friday, February 12, 2010

A New Day

K opened the gym yesterday afternoon. There were only a few clients. The day was basically used to clean the machines and wash everything. I finished shoveling at home so we all busy.

This morning was especially nice for me. K and I had morning sex then Jasmine came next to me. She told me she felt the wet spot from our sex.She licked it then kissed me. I can never get enough of my brown beauty. Her perfect tits and ass is something to see. I cant wait until the summer when I can show her off at the shore.

Her lips sucked my cock until I exploded in her mouth.She kept her fingers wrapped around my cock pumping me as I filled her mouth.She swallowed most of it and left some over for both of us to share.

We fucked twice and then went into the shower together. She put her arm around my neck,her body all soaped up and we kissed holding each other.Turning around she held onto the shower bars as I fucked her ass.She likes that very much when I do that.

After the shower we went downstairs to make breakfast. Her naked body shaking as she makes eggs. Today is her off day, she switched with Christie. She wants to have sex with me as much as possible today. I still have to do some work so as soon as I finish writing this and the rest of the work, we can play and fuck.

She sat on my lap feeding me eggs and I played with her nipples.They became very hard and stuck out straight. I know that makes her horny. She got off me ,straddled my lap, pulled my cock up and lowered herself onto me. She fucked me ,using my cock like a dildo.I usually stay hard after I cum and Jasmine just kept going until she was satisfied.

She put her head on my shoulder and said lets go to the fuck room....Who can resist that.

No comments: