Friday, February 12, 2010

Early Lunch

I like this idea of Jasmine home with me today.I told her I cant wait until the summer we will have some fun times, we are both looking forward to that.

We made an early lunch. Salads, chicken, soup, and wine. Jasmine is a great drinker, she can hold it .But she does get buzzed. We sat at the table drinking after we ate and she dipped her nipples into her glass, I sucked on them. Then she took my cock and soaked it in her drink. She sucked my cock and drank her wine. I suggested she stroke me to mix my cum into her wine, she did that too. I took some wine and rubbed it all over her body then I licked and kissed her.

I put on the cock ring K bought me and we fucked for a long time.She squeezed my balls tight,took off the cock ring and I coated her body with my cum. She rubbed it all over herself. She was so excited , by the time I licked her pussy and asshole she came all over me, I was soaked.

She licked her finger and inserted it my asshole,fucking me.She licked it like a dirty girl.We fucked in the shower so hard and then I took her to my bed. She put her head on my chest, playing with my hair and thanking me for such a wonderful day. She fell asleep from all the wine she drank and I covered her up. I really like her as a sex partner, so does K.

No comments: