Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Snow

I looked out the window and see huge snow flakes falling. K stayed home with me today,Debbie and Jasmine are only going in for a half day. We will close by 2:30 if this keeps up.

Both of us naked looking out the window.Her hand on my cock stroking me gently. My fingers playing with her nipples. We have the house to ourselves. I understand now when children aren't home and parents can fuck each other silly.

We pleasure each other, K on top of me in 69 position ;moaning as my tongue fucks her pussy.Licking upwards to her asshole. I spread her apart and lick inside. She stops sucking my cock and starts to moan as my tongue is in her. Her ass moves onto my tongue and she is very wet now. Going off me she is on all fours. K wants me to fuck her ass first. Slowly I go in but she tells me fuck her hard and fast, to cum in her. We fuck together in motion and soon I am ready to cum. Holding her belly to me, I explode in her asshole. We stay like that,I am still hard. K's ass moves all around my cock. I pull out and the familiar pop sound can be heard.

She kneels over me and drips the cum from her asshole over my chest. Then she licks it all up. We kiss and taste everything. I am ready again and she mounts me. I feel her pussy gripping my cock like a tight vise. Up and down she goes, her pussy so tight. I stay in her and she lays on top of me. We kiss and make love like husband and wife.

In the shower we play again. She knows how hard to squeeze my balls but does it harder, I like that very much. I clean her asshole and pussy and we fuck once more. She doesn't warn me when she lifts her leg onto the shower stool and pisses on me. I smile because she knows I will return the favor to her. My cock lets loose with a strong yellow stream. She holds my cock ,pointing it so she is covered in pee.

We both laugh, rinse ourselves off and go back to bed. We eventually got dressed.

No comments: