Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lunch

The rain has washed most of the snow away although we will get more tomorrow. I am able to grill on the back deck. I know it sounds strange, but the aroma of meat cooking on a grill in the middle of the day attracts people.

We have a next door neighbor who I will call Mary. I don't want her to be embarrassed and no one knows us from this blog. Our house is about a football field away from each neighbor on both sides. To tell you the truth I have little to do with them. I like it where I live because I don't want people bothering me. If I wanted to live among a lot of people I would have stayed in "The Village".

Mary is a MILF and she knows it. We have invited her and her husband over in the summer before we go to the beach house. K knows her better because they have fucked together. I have never touched her but that doesn't mean I wouldn't if given the chance. I finished grilling and Mary walked behind the house up to the deck. I was a bit startled since I was expecting anyone. She was wearing a light jacket and a short skirt. It was obvious she was not wearing panties and probably no bra either.

I didn't want to fuck my next door neighbor. I have plenty at home when ever I want. I brushed Mary off and she left in a huff. I called K and told her what happened. She told me I did the right thing. She is coming home early. I know that means we will fuck our brains out together.mmmmmmm

No comments: