Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Morning

I like Sunday, a real day of rest for us all. I can walk around scratching my ass and balls, who cares. K likes to sleep late except when she wants to go shopping.Today she and Debbie are going to Victoria's Secret. I need to go to the mall to buy a pair of shoes. Jasmine will come with me. I like it when they stare at this beautiful brown girl holding my arm. They are jealous that I fuck her.

K and Debbie are already up. I told them V S doesn't open until 11:00. I hear them playing together, it makes me horny. Sitting at the breakfast table Jasmine comes down wearing only a thong. Her tits moving up and down. She sees that I am naked watching her. My cock is hard looking for her. She tells me she is over dressed and takes her thong off. Sitting on my lap she strokes my cock. I told her don't do that I will cum. She does it faster and it's all in her hands. She spreads it all over my neck and shoulders. She calls it sex lotion.

I finish my coffee and I need to piss. I go in the downstairs bathroom and she follows. I really need to piss. I feel her tits pressed against my back as she reaches around,holding my cock as I pee. She sees the thick yellow stream filling the bowel. I am done and we kiss. She wants me to fuck her. She wants K and Debbie to watch us as we make love.

We begin to fuck, both of us horny. Her young tits bouncing as we become one. My cum fills her up and we stay together kissing. K and Debbie are not here. I pull out and everything drips on the floor. My fingers explore her pussy which is still wet. I manage to coat my fingers and spread the sex on her breasts. Then I suck them hard. This makes her moan. I prop her leg on the toilet bowel and lick her pussy. My mouth covering the whole thing. My tongue fucking her. She moans and her body shivers. I can feel her juices in my mouth. We kiss again, she tastes the juices.

I am ready to fuck her again. This time we go slow and together. We both keep fucking. Finally K and Debbie shows up and watches me fuck her. I give them a good show filling Jasmine up.

K tells me the shower upstairs is free we should clean up.Jasmine has streaks of cum on her brown body. We lather up and play with each other. Jasmine thanks me and tells me she loves me. She squeezes my balls with her soap fingers, it feels so good. She keeps doing it and I cum in her hand. We finish up and get dressed.

K and Debbie are finished eating. She tells me she sees we both had a nice time this morning.

No comments: