Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Party- Part 2

We had a nice lunch yesterday and we saw it was raining, the snow melting.Jody and Tommy left to his house. About an hour later the rain / sleet turned to heavy snow.It didn't stop until around midnight.We ended up with two feet of snow.

We really didn't do anything crazy. K made me show off the cock ring and how far I could shoot.We all laughed except I know what the girls were thinking.My cum shooting like that inside them is a wonderful feeling.

Christie got her wish for a threesome with K and I. We were not disappointed and K fucked her with her strap on.When K puts that cock on she acts different like being in control.She fucked me with it too and Christie sucked my cock at the same time,it felt wonderful.I got K back and fucked her asshole real hard, then making her lick my cock.

Debbie and Jasmine did their thing.I wanted to watch, who doesn't like to see girl / girl sex.

There was no way the girls were going to the gym.Roads were not paved, snow too deep.So we slept in. K and I took a long hot shower together and we fucked, enjoying ourselves.

We dug out, but no place to really go.I worked at home today.

No comments: