Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Party-Part 1

I love K, she brought Christie home with her to stay with us during the storm.Jody and Tommy showed up.We did the hug,guy thing. At least I know Tommy and we are friends.I think K wants to try him out.

It didn't start to snow until 8:00 pm but our party had already started. We have plenty of food and booze. We all know that when K starts to drink she passes out.She lasted a long time but eventually fell asleep. We put her to bed and undressed her. We continued without her. I saw Debbie had her eyes already on Tommy. Jasmine and Jody were kissing.That left Christie for me. She took me by the hand to the fuck room and told me I am going to sleep with her tonight. It didn't exactly end up that way but I am ahead of myself.

After Christie and I fucked a few times we walked into the living room and found Debbie with Tommy.They were fucking on the couch like animals.My cock got hard just watching them.Christie noticed that and wrapped her fingers around my cock slowly rubbing me.

Jasmine and Jody came out of their room to join us.Jody remarked that she gets to fuck Tommy all night and loves his stamina. But she misses having sex with Jasmine alone. She told that to Tommy and they want to invite Jasmine over some weekend.

Christie went over to join Debbie and Tommy. Jody and Jasmine took me with them to the fuck room. We had a great threesome, a shame K was sleeping.

After we all finished fucking we sat around naked eating and drinking. I wanted to go to sleep and Christie dragged me to her bed. I told her to join Jasmine,she will enjoy that. I went to my bed with K.

I woke up about 4:00 am feeling a warm mouth around my cock. It was K, our own fucking would be between us only. We went back to sleep,both of us wet from our sex.Her arms around me, my cock hard as ever. I told her about last night and thanked her.

We will see what today brings. Most of us are up now,dressed and eating.

No comments: