Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Girls

Last night at dinner we had a discussion about sex. Yes, that's right while we were eating we were talking about fucking.In our house nothing is out of bounds and we are all open with one another. I must laugh sometimes when the girls start talking about their periods.

Anyways, we talked about sex with other partners. I of course was quite because that's exactly is what I have. Then the girls started talking. Debbie sees nothing wrong with bringing home a guy and letting him sleep over with her. Even K chimed in that it wouldn't be out of the question if I slept with one of the girls over night and she slept with another man.

Later I talked privately with K and told her if she is bored or needs something more than I can give her then she should do it. She smiled, but told me she would rather not have another man sleep on my side of the bed, a woman yes; but not a man.

I went out to get some milk and when I returned I found K and Debbie in my bed. Two beautiful naked women fucking each other. I left them alone and went to sleep with Jasmine, my chocolate princess.

We left the lights on and threw the covers off as we fucked. She climbed on top of me and we kissed first.I held her beautiful chocolate body,she smelled so good. I flipped her off me onto her back.Wrapping her legs around me we fucked. Then we went to sleep together. She held me the whole night...

No comments: