Monday, February 15, 2010

Vist ? Of Course

I knew it wouldn't be long before the bell rang. K text me and told me my thank you would be coming soon. One of things about working at home is I can wear whatever I want, or not. I am wearing a tee shirt and shorts. Looking outside I see all the ice sickles and snow on the trees with over 2 feet of snow. I am now dreaming of summer, fucking on the back deck with Dee like last year.

The bell rang, it was Christie. She told me that K sent her home to pick up another change of gym clothes. She is wearing a tee shirt with a push up gym bra, very sexy. Her shorts are skin tight. Its obvious she isn't wearing anything underneath. My cock is already hard.

Christie thanked me for the perfume,letting me smell it on her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me, I kissed back. We both undressed, her body is flawless with perfect tits, ass, and a flat belly. Her pussy is always shaved and she has no bumps or pimples anywhere. Taking her hand to the fuck room , she told me she wants to go to my bed where K and I fuck.

Sitting on the bed she holds my legs and starts to suck my cock, it feels wonderful.I feel her fingers in my asshole and cupping my balls. I am beyond feeling pleasure. She accepts all my cum, swallowing as much as she can, the rest goes on her breasts. She lays back on the bed and its my turn to pleasure her. Christie is a very passionate girl and very oral. I suck her breasts and nipples tasting my cum. Then I go between her legs.She is very sensitive down there and when my tongue is inside her pussy she screams and squirts into my mouth.

We are both ready and she gets on all fours.Feeling my cock gliding into her I push. Then she pushes back and we fuck together. We continue like this until I fill her pussy up. Afterwards I see our sex dripping out. She puts her hand there taking some in her mouth and then feeding me some.

Christie, like most women like to cuddle after sex. She drapes her leg over me. All the wetness empties all over me. She confess that she has never had so much sex since meeting K and me. She told me that K is the most sensual woman she has ever met. She likes sex with me although I am much older than her because I pleasure her. Younger men don't do that or don't know how or even care to do it.

We went 69 and she came all over my face. I sprayed her too. We had a nice time, took a quick shower together and she left.

A nice visit, I could use more. I text K to cum home.

No comments: