Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Moring With Jasmine

I know I shouldn't be happy, but I am. K and Debbi went to the mall. Lord and Taylor's are having this big 65% off sale. Why they need more clothes? Who knows,but they buy.

Jasmine came out of the shower naked. She never covers up in front of anyone, a real free spirit girl. I was reading the paper, yes ! they delivered the NY Times this morning. I only read the Sunday Times, the rest of the week I read the WSJ and WWD.
I didn't see her coming as she put her hands around my eyes asking me guess who.I smelled her fresh bathroom body scent. She leans over, her big breasts in my face as I hold them and lick her nipples. I undress so we are equal. I happen to like sex with a woman who is completely naked. Don't leave anything on,down and dirty.

She sat on my lap facing me and lowered herself onto my hard cock.Her arms on my shoulders and we kiss. Taking our time exploring each others body. I kiss her body and neck. We hold each other, then she starts to move herself awaking my cock. I can feel her juices dripping on me and we fuck together harder. I explode inside her my cum mixing with her.

We stay like this, she puts her head on my shoulder and tells me she loves me and will always stay here with K and me. The girls will be gone most of the day so I will spend my time fucking Jasmine and we will go out for lunch.( Hell with the Superbowl )

I like taking her out to a nice place.People look at us, an older white guy with a young black woman; a strange mix. If only people knew, both of us don't care but we do like the attention.

Jasmine got up and I felt our sex drip all over me.She wiped it up and licked her fingers.Then she put her fingers in my mouth to taste. She stood up and bent over as I licked her pussy and asshole.I felt her body shake as paid I attention to her.

She asked me if I was ready now,she wanted to be fucked.Holding my balls in her hands she licked my cock.I became super hard and we fucked like two animals. I always cum inside her. Its part of our love making being as one. We held each other after we came.

We both know we will fuck many more times today. I thought of the idea that I dress her like my whore and we will go to a fancy restaurant in Red Bank. Jasmine is up for this idea.

1 comment:

Fantasia Lillith said...

I still grin when I read you ... it's so ...raw.