Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Want / She Wants

K and I discussed again last night about going to a sex party and she wants to get gang banged again. We are not contacting Gail, she is too sexually weird for both of us. I told her about a blog that I found here in the NYC area but we are both hesitant to go that way. We both want to keep a low profile for business reasons. I have an idea to get some local guys just to fuck the shit out of K. I will work on that ...

I told K about Cristie's visit and she wants a threesome with us. It presents a problem with Debbie and Jasmine being in the house. We are both up for it but we don't want to cause any jealously.

Jody and Tommy are an item. She stays there all the time and tells me they fuck all night and whenever else they can. Tommy called me to thank me for the intro. I told Tommy she can be kinky, he should try it with her.

I was up early this morning before K. I need to go to the City. Our bathroom door is never locked and nothing is off bounds. I was taking a shit after drinking my morning coffee. In walks Debbie, naked as always. I finished and she sat down to take her turn. She told me to stand in front of her. Holding my legs she started to suck my cock. I let loose all my cum in her mouth and it dribbled down onto her big breasts. She licked my cock and told me thank you for her morning refreshments.

We both took a shower together which we haven't done in a while. Her beautiful toned,muscle body has no marks or tattoos. I lathered her up, paying attention to her nipples that became stiff. I could tell she was excited and I played with her pussy. First putting one finger then two I could feel how wet she was becoming. Holding onto the shower bars she spread her legs apart and told me to fuck her. I slid in feeling her pussy grip my cock . We fucked together as I came inside her. We stayed like that as I played with her tits and kissed her. I pulled out and could see everything being washed away.

We finished the shower, Debbie going back to her room naked and me going into K. I was quite, not to wake her up. I needed to get out. Looking at K's beautiful sleeping body I wanted to make love to her. I needed to get going. Another time, perhaps tomorrow morning.....

No comments: