Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Last Night

In bed last night I told K how horny I became after she sent me the video.She told me her friend's name is Charity. They have been having sex for about six months. She has gone to her house numerous times for some quite sex together. Then I asked her about her husband. K told me that Charity never lets him join them because its just for the two of them.

K asked me who I like to fuck best in the house.I told her you of course.Then she asked, who next and I answered Jasmine. K loves to have sex with Jasmine. At the gym they take showers together sometimes. Jasmine told her she is in love with both of us and will never leave us. We are both ok with that. Jasmine, besides being a great sex partner is a very nice down to earth person.

Then we discussed Christie, the younger version of K. I do think Christie is a great sex partner and has a perfect body. She reminds me of K when she was younger. Not that K doesn't have a great body, she does. But there is something to say about youth. Christie wants to move in with us. I am really not ready for her here yet.

K climbed on top of me and spread her legs so I could fuck her. We didn't make love, we fucked like two animals who needed to satisfy their needs.After I came inside her she lifted herself off me and let our sex drip all over me. She rubbed it all over my body. We call that sex lotion. I was sticky but she still cuddled up next to me. We both liked the quick fucking. A great way to end the day.

No comments: