Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Girls

K is constantly surprising me. All three girls ( Jody has officially moved in with Tommy) were discussing sex last night after supper. How much they need, how they want and how much from me. I sat there very quietly not saying anything pretending not to be interested. The three of them agreed they need sex as much as they can get get it and from me ? as much as I can give them, they will take.

I went upstairs, undressed and took a long hot shower. The first one to join me was K, then Debbie, and then Jasmine. Our shower is big because I designed it to accommodate three couples. There are separate shower heads that can be used all at once.

K and Debbie were in front of me, Jasmine in back. I felt her soapy fingers inside my asshole,it was nice. The other two massaged my cock and squeezed my balls until I shot my load over both of them. I was satisfied for the moment as the three girls started with each other.

My cock came to life as I watched the most erotic scene in front of me. Each of girls being pleasured by the other then again by the other two. K saw I was stroking myself watching them.She came over to me putting her arms around my neck.Her breasts against my chest and my cock sticking up against her belly. Debbie's arms around K touching her breasts and Jasmine's fingers massaging my anus.

K turned around holding the shower bar. I slid my hard cock inside and fucked her. I felt myself explode, my cum just keeping on going. I pulled out and we kissed under the warm water. We both kissed the other two. Jasmine kept her hand on my cock and Debbie squeezed my balls very tight until I screamed. At this point my cock hurt I needed to stop. We all finished up and went to bed.

K was very cuddly with me and she held onto me the whole night. It was really a nice time.

No comments: