Friday, February 19, 2010

Second Time

Jasmine stayed home with me today. After our fucking we cleaned the house. We were both hot and sweaty so we undressed. Her beautiful skin was moist. She spread her legs and I licked her pussy. It smelt musky but the taste was sweet. I noticed pictures of black women, their pussy lips and mound are very black. Jasmine's pussy is the same color as her skin, a bronze brown.

We fucked together in the fuck room. She got on all fours and told me to fuck her hard. I pulled her hair back and slapped her ass as we fucked.She told me to do it harder which I did.She moaned and told me she was my whore.She talked real filthy and it made me horny. I fucked her faster and exploded inside her. I held her belly bringing her close to me as I felt myself filling her up. We went 69 and I tasted our sex.

I licked her asshole and her body shivered as I did that. She sucked me and my cum kept going and going. We kissed and I tasted the cum. She laid on top of me and I held her tight. She told me she loves me very much. My cock got hard when she said that.

We ate lunch naked. The two of us eating tuna salad and drinking beer. I took out some wine and mixed it with the beer. We were both buzzed after that. She dipped my cock in her glass and took a sip. Then she stroked me, my cum in her glass.She mixed it and drank it all. Stupid, childish stuff but we like it.

I took her to my bed and we fucked very slowly,taking our time, like lovers do.She is very passionate and lovely, my chocolate princess forever

No comments: