Sunday, August 23, 2009

Alone ? Not

Adult Blog Hub
The weather turned sunny so to the beach everyone goes. I would rather oil us all up naked, put the awning up and stay home. Its hot and humid, I need it a bit cooler. K and Debbie went to the beach. Jasmine didn't want to go because its too hot and she will be dark as coal if she goes. I told her I do like black women who are pitch black, I think its very sexy. Jasmine didn't agree. She has bronze- light chocolate skin and wants to keep it that way.

So what do you think happened ? yes that's right we fucked our brains out. Jasmine brought out some baby oil and I laid down on the table. I must say she gives a great massage. Especially my cock and balls. Two naked people, me getting and her giving. She didn't hesitate to oil up my ass hole. I was completely oiled up, not an inch uncovered.

She climbed on top of the table, her feet on each side of me and lowered herself down on my cock. I slipped right in and she controlled the sex. The way she moved her ass working my cock inside her pussy. I felt her grip my balls but they were too oiled up. I managed to grab her and we switched places, her on bottom. I fucked the shit out of her. She put her arms around my back to hold me but I was very slippery. After I exploded in her we just laid together for a while.

Now it was my turn to oil her up. She turned over and I paid attention to her asshole, lubricating her very well. She knew what I wanted. After I finished and I was ready to go again I didn't hesitate to fuck her asshole. She liked it because she was very well oiled. After I came in her asshole I rubbed my cum all over her. Then we just stayed together holding and kissing each other.

We both liked it very much but we needed to do a towel wash and we first rinsed off outside then went upstairs to take a regular shower. We had a great time and I finally put on a pair of shorts. I asked Jasmine to stay naked. What a great sex partner.

No comments: