Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jody

Adult Blog Hub
Boredom does have its advantages. The boardwalk is empty and the weather sucks so not too many people are on the beach. Even the "badge checker-nazis" haven't showed up today.

I decided to pay Jody a visit. No one was in the restaurant and she was drinking beer. She was so happy to see me she hugged & kissed me. In about two minutes flat, she told her boss she is leaving , grabbed my hand and said lets go to your house and fuck.

Jody wanted to shower first so I joined her. We of course soaped each other. She played with my cock and balls, squeezing them. I pinched her nipples and finger fucked her. We didn't have sex in the shower because I had a better idea. I have really liked to fuck outside. So we took some beer, and went naked on my back deck. I added a sheet next to the gate to make sure no one could peek in. I don't want Hope & Carol visiting.

Jody is a very horny girl, she should be . I spread her apart and really pleasured her making her cum in my mouth. We then went 69 and we both came at the same time. She mounted me and my cock filled her pussy. We fucked hard and fast and I came inside her. She pulled me so hard to her that she scratched my back with her nails.

We layed together on the outside couch, we played with each other. Her soft hands squeeze my balls. I liked that a lot. After the season she wants a job at K's gym. I told her to talk to K about it. She wants to remain close with us . She told me I am the only man who she lets cum inside her.

No comments: