Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sexy

Adult Blog Hub
The rain finally stopped yesterday afternoon. Jody came over because she was flooded out. We are on higher ground so we are ok, but the rain was about two feet deep around the house. It was funny watching everyone yesterday. All the girls were outside in waders and bikinis. Some were even topless. The whole neighborhood went crazy. I was waiting to see if there was going to be any fucking but nothing happened at least none that I saw.

Jody came over in cut off jeans and a belly shirt, very sexy. I would have love to fuck her right then and there. K saw me adjust myself and laughed. Jasmine showed Jody to her room and they disappeared for the next two hours. K took Debbie's hand and blew me a kiss. She told me, see you later. I never have a problem when the girls want to have girl / girl sex by themselves. But at this point I almost ready to burst. I went outside on the deck with a beer under the awning.The rain was pouring down again, i like to sit there when that happens.

Although Dee usually only comes over when no one else is here, today was not usual. Four women fucking by themselves upstairs and Dee is up the back stairs in a bikini soaked from the rain. The water dripping off her tits was very erotic. I told her the girls are upstairs fucking themselves silly.

Dee was extremely sexy as she took off her bikini. Bending down she showed me her wet pussy. I quickly undressed and my cock was hard as a rock. Dee started to suck my cock and finger fuck me at the same time. I am not one to hold out real long so after she squeezed my balls real hard and grated her teeth on my cock I exploded, filling her mouth with my cum. At that moment K came through the back door completely naked. Dee's mouth was full of my cum and dripping onto her big breasts. K approached us and kissed me and then licked the cum off Dee. Both girls kissed and shared the cum,finally swallowing it all. K told me she is sorry I was neglected and proceeded to suck my cock. All of us were soaked from the rain because of the heavy downpour. Dee spread K's legs apart and licked her. I needed a little time to recharge so I focused myself on K.I joined Dee in satisfying K,making her scream and moan until I saw K squirt. I kissed Dee and told her she did a good job.

The girls laid me down on the table, my cock hard as steel. They each took turns impaling themselves on my cock and fucking me. K was the last one before I exploded and filled her up. Dee quickly went under her and licked all the sex dripping from K's pussy.

K and Dee went inside leaving me on the table. I was exhausted by this time, but I did have a great time. I needed a shower but both were occupied. I joined K and Dee together and we soaped each other. I managed to fuck Dee in the shower before we all finished. K rubbed her girlie lavender lotion all over me, it smelled nice.

A nice time to spend a rainy day.

No comments: