Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gretta

Adult Blog Hub
I guess I shouldn't have gone to get the paper in the driveway. I don't know why that happens.I tip the paperboy an extra $20.00 a week for him to throw it on my front porch, not in the driveway. This week, no tip, I am pissed.

As soon as I went back in the doorbell rings. Guess who? that's right Gretta from across the street. She told me she was so disappointed yesterday that all she could do was to fuck Zoe, of course its not the same. A plastic strap on cant replace the feel of a real cock with real cum shooting out.

All I was wearing was sleep pants. Gretta felt me through the pants, my cock got real hard, real fast. Her hands were all over my chest, massaging me, I liked it. She took two steps back and undressed. She asked me if she should keep any clothes on. I told her of course not. I want her dirty and completely naked. My pants were off and my cock was stiff. She came right over and straddled my lap. Her hands on my shoulders and her tits bouncing up and down. It felt real good. She told me to tell her before I was ready to cum, but I didn't and exploded inside her. She was pissed but kept going. She leaked all over me and told me you see, what you caused. I laughed and then she told me she had a surprise for me.

She brought a bag with her, apparently fill with sex toys. I am up for this because I do like this type of sex playing. She blindfolded me and handcuffed me. Then I went down on the floor on all fours.She put a cock ring on me that encircled my balls, wrapping them tightly. I felt her fingers in my asshole and she inserted a toy. I shifted myself to spread myself wider. Now she lubed up my asshole. I felt her fingers inside me. Then came the strap on. She slapped my ass very hard and stuck it inside me. I am not gay and will not participate in sex with another man and woman, two women yes;but with a guy, never.
Gretta started to fuck me. I will admit it felt very nice, my own cock very hard now. She massaged my cock and even with the cock ring I managed to cum. Gretta told me this never happened before.
I suggested to Gretta we shower together since we were both dirty from sex. In the shower we soaped each other up and played together. Then I told her to sit on the shower floor. I told her I was going to give her my shower. Holding onto my legs I pissed all over her. Then I told her to open her mouth and she drank my pee. She licked her lips and then sucked my cock. I didn't want to cum yet because I was going to fuck her asshole.
She got up and we kissed. I could taste the piss on her tongue. I showed her the shower bars and explained to her what they are for. She turned around, her ass facing me. I took some shampoo and used it to lube her asshole. It was very gooey but served the purpose. She moaned and told me to fuck her. I stuck my cock in her asshole and went in easy. I fucked her very hard and she held onto the bars. I slapped her ass and pinched her nipples. She started to speak German and I slapped her again telling her English only. She moaned more and I felt myself ready to explode. When I did, I held her very tightly against me and kissed her neck. We stayed like that and I kissed her some more. I pulled out and she turned around kissing me all over. We finished, dried off and I brought her to my bed. I couldn't fuck yet, I needed some time.
She climbed on top of me and we did 69. We both liked that, she especially since I stuck my tongue inside her asshole. She told me men usually don't do that.
We fucked one more time and I came in her. She didn't mine this time at all.

I think I am done for the day. Well at least until the next time.......

No comments: