Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Morning with K

Adult Blog Hub
I like to get up early Sunday morning and sit on the deck or walk the boardwalk. No one around and I am left to my thoughts. This morning was to be different.

I put up a pot of coffee. By the time everyone is up they will have fresh coffee. The first one up was K. Coming down the stairs she is naked. I like watching her breasts bounce. She is particularly touchy this morning, but thanks me for letting her sleep. I feel her foot going up and down my leg. She smiles and tells me she is horny. We finish breakfast and sit on the couch. I undress and my cock is already stiff. She sits up, I spread her legs, sit in front of her with her legs on my shoulders. I slip my hands under her ass and pull her forward a bit. Then my tongue starts to taste her. I can taste her wetness and see her head leaning against the back of the couch. I hear hear moan as I keep licking her and my fingers in her pussy. Her little man in the boat protrudes as I spread her apart. I keep licking her until she cums in my mouth. She kisses my head and we kiss now. Her tongue on my lips, licking me.

She sits on my lap facing me, my cock inside her. She rides me up and down fucking me as she controls the motion. I moan as I explode inside her, my wife, my lover.

We hold each other, her head on my shoulder. My cock still inside her. We both enjoy this very much.

No comments: