Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tired But Happy

Adult Blog Hub

It rained the whole time coming home from Queens. I wanted to go to Bklyn to see another customer but couldn't get an appointment.

I got in the house right before it started to rain here. I am beat so I took a shower and laid down to sleep for an hour. Of course that wasn't going to happen because as soon as I laid down the doorbell rang and knocking on the door. I was going to ignore it but then again why pass up some sex after such a stressful day.

Dee came in wearing a raincoat but of course she was naked underneath. My cock became hard and I told her I was going to go to sleep. So we went upstairs into my bed and we fucked. I was surprised that Dee went so slow. My cock fits in her pussy like a glove. I feel my cock going up and down inside her. When I came inside her she just laid on top of me breathing heavy.

She came next to me and put her head on my shoulder and then licked my ear. Her fingers squeezing my balls very hard. I felt the wetness all over my chest and stomach. We kissed for a long time.

I enjoy sex so much with Dee.

No comments: