Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Outside

Adult Blog Hub
After having sex with Dee outside yesterday, I want to do it again. I love the sweat smell and the perspiration all over us.

I got my chance again this morning with Debbie. K & Jasmine went in together. Although I slept later later than usual. I woke up with Debbie curled up next to me. She was stroking my cock making me hard. I needed to piss real bad so I jumped out of bed and did my thing.

We both went downstairs naked and had breakfast. I invited Debbie to drink coffee outside with me. She smiled and we both knew what was going to happen. The heat is terrible but there is a bit of an ocean breeze. I put a big beach towel under us as we started to play together. She cuddled up to me and again stroked my cock and squeezed my balls hard until I moaned. Bending forward her lips swallowed my cock. Her head bouncing up and down until I exploded. Debbie kissed me with her mouth full of my cum and let it drip all over me. She spread it all over me like a lotion.

I spread her legs open and saw she was wet. My fingers went into her pussy and I licked them. I did it again and this time she licked my fingers. We kissed very passionately and went 69 on the couch. She came in my mouth, her juices poured out like someone turn the faucet on. She moaned as I licked her asshole and taint. I was ready again.

She turned around and layed on top of me. Her pussy accepting my hard cock. We fucked very slowly, enjoying each other and kissing. We were both sweating from the heat and humidity. Her back was wet as if she took a shower. We fucked harder and faster, her ass going up and down on my cock. When I came inside her, I pulled her tight against me. We stayed like that for a long time just kissing.

We were both soaked from sweat and sex. The outside shower is very handy, easy to rinse off. Both of us went in together. We sat on the outside couch air drying ourselves off. We could feel the heat, another hot day. Debbie put her head on my shoulder and I played with her nipples. We just sat there like that.

I am happy Debbie is part of our life, a nice person and great sex partner

No comments: