Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday

Adult Blog Hub
Beautiful weekend, not too humid. I love watching the nearly naked girls going to the beach. The girls went to the beach, I stayed home. Hope and Carol stopped by, we waved. Hope told me she loved the party and enjoyed the sex. Carol was busy with Johnny, they left together. But she wants to have sex with me. I have to think about that. Its one thing when I am drinking and can blame it on booz. Its another thing to plan fucking.

Hope asked me if any one was home and I told her the girls are at the beach. She immediately sat down next to me. She wanted the three of us to fuck together. I told her the girls will be home soon, its not such a good idea. Hope kissed me and left.

Did I miss an opportunity? yes I did. But on the other hand I must protect myself. I am very horny now. I cant wait until the girls come home. They like to walk around naked in the house after they shower off outside.

No comments: