Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hot, Humid, and Nothing

Adult Blog Hub
The weather today is oppressive. Terrible humidity but with one consolation. Girls are almost naked. Hope and Carol walked past the house today and I saw them through the window. They waved because they are always expecting to see me fucking someone. I waved back, tempted to invite them in. No can do there my boy. That's a go to jail card. I could see the sun reflecting their sundresses. They were not wearing underwear or bras, real c.t.'s

Dee came over dressed in her skimpy bikini, no cover up. It was obvious she just came from the beach. Something happened to her outside shower so she wanted to use mine. Ours is very secluded and you can wash yourself naked, exactly what she did. I handed her a towel because hers was sandy. She walked in all naked , sat on the couch and asked me if I want sex now. I am not stupid and my tent started to grow. Laughing she just came over to me and undressed me. I know when Dee is in her horny mood and now was one of those times. She sucked me but pressed her thumb against the bottom of my cock to stop me from exploding. We then just started to fuck like two dogs in heat. After I finished, I slapped her bare ass beat red. I know she likes that. She mounted me and we started again.

Sometimes she scares me because she puts her head on my shoulder like a real lover does. I don't want her to get into that mind set. Our relationship is sex, sex, and only sex. Nothing more or less.

1 comment: