Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wonderful

Adult Blog Hub
Its the end of the season soon. We will stay here until October and then go home. We would really like to sell our house and move into this one but we aren't prepared to take a bath financially.

I have been super busy this week,business is good so I am not around. Tomorrow is Friday so its my day at home except I have a conference call to make.

I came home about 3:00pm and was shocked to see Dee on my deck oiling herself up and fucking herself with a dildo. I was upstairs looking down at her her and she kept saying David fuck me harder, now please. Of course I got hard, got undressed and walked down naked. My cock was hard as a rock when I went out to the deck. Dee smiled and came over to me and we kissed. I could feel her oily body against me. Her big tits rubbing against my chest. She lifted her leg up onto the arm of the lounge and stuck my cock in her pussy. She used me like a dildo and fucked herself on me. I held her close when I exploded inside her. We held each other because I was still very hard. I couldn't get the image of her fucking herself and moaning David, fuck me.

My hands were full of the oily lotion and spread it all over her back. I even finger fucked her asshole. She likes when I do that. The same as I like her to squeeze my balls. I wasn't going to lick her because I don't like the taste of the oil.

She faced away from me and let her asshole come down on my cock. Slowly my cock was deep in her ass and she bounced herself up and down on my cock. We kept doing this for a long time until I came inside her. She just rested as my cum leaked out all over me. I told her to lick it all up and she did. Then I told her to lick my cock that was deep in her dirty asshole. She did that too.

We went inside to shower off and I soaped and lathered her. After we were both clean I licked her pussy and asshole until she came in my mouth. We cuddled after fucking .

It was a very nice time. Dee is a great sex partner.

No comments: