Sunday, August 30, 2009

Finally Sunny

Adult Blog Hub
I was like usual the first one up . Sunday is my day to go on the boardwalk at dawn to feed the seagulls and talk with the fishermen.

The urge to piss the first thing in the morning makes me get up with a raging hard on . I can pee so much that I could fill an empty soda bottle.How do I know? Because I tried it. K thought I was nuts when she saw me do this. I told her I wanted to see how much I go. Then I handed the bottle to her asking if she wanted a drink. She laughed and squirted the whole bottle of piss all over me. I ran after her and wiped myself all over her. We then took a shower together and made love,it was nice.

Anyways this morning after the piss I went downstairs to make myself coffee. It was still dark outside so I was quite. Then into the shower to start the day. The shower door opened and Jody joined me. We kissed a lot. She missed the sex we had and wants me to fuck her. I lubricated her asshole and began slowly sticking my cock deep inside her. We both moved in motion,her ass fucking my cock and my cock fucking her ass. When my cum hit deep in her,I held her very close to me. We stayed like that for a while kissing and licking her. I told her I needed to piss so she turned around and I pissed all over her. She opened her mouth,grabbing my cock. I could see the piss going into her mouth.

We kissed some more and we both went out of the shower. I started to get dressed and tried to be quite not to wake K. She pulled me to her and told me to fuck her. Now, when a woman as beautiful as K tells you to fuck her,you do it with pleasure. She opened her legs accepting my cock.Wrapping her legs around me I started to fuck her. I lasted much longer than usual because I just finished fucking Jody. K's pussy was very wet and we made the squishy sounds as we had sex.Finally I came,but not just some cum;a huge amount I shot into her. I know K likes that because I am very horny when that happens.

I didn't make it to the boardwalk, instead I just laid next to K, holding her and kissing together. A great way to start the day.

No comments: