Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jasmine-No Sex

Adult Blog Hub
I knew last night would become awkward and I spoke to K about it. K and Debbie have been friends and lovers for years.They confide in each other about everything. Jasmine, on the other hand is close to them both , but the relationship is not the same. I knew that Debbie wanted to spend some time alone with K. But how not to hurt Jasmine. I had an idea and K agreed with me.

At supper I announced that I needed to go to the mall to buy some clothes. Jasmine , is not a stupid girl and volunteered to come with me. I do like to shop with her, she is affectionate in public with me and I like that. She will not hesitate to hold hands with me or to pat my ass or hug me. I was happy because Debbie & K would be alone for some time.

After I bought some shirts and ties I saw a bathing suit store. I suggested that we go in there. Only a few people there so we had the store to ourselves. I saw a bathing suit that I wanted Jasmine to try on. Very reveling and super sexy. The saleslady let her try it on with no problem. My jaw dropped when she came out. The suit just about covered her nipples and pussy. Her ass was completely open with a draw string across the back. It was tied around the neck. This bathing suit screamed out, fuck me now. That's exactly what I wanted to do. It came in light brown, white, black, and yellow. She took the light brown which almost matched her skin. I wanted to pay for it but she wouldn't let me. She told me someone told her she should be independent, we both laughed.

Then we went for a bite to eat at Tuesdays. I like that restaurant, every mall has one. It was late but they still sat us. We got a booth in the corner. I like when Jasmine runs her foot up my leg. Our hands were together on the table and we talked very close. The waitress left us alone and we shared a nice big salad. Jasmine likes to feed me, I let her. We had a nice time and I left the waitress a nice tip.

I got a email from K asking me when I will be home. Jasmine saw that I received the email and I told her it was work related. I answered K that we should be home by 11:00 pm. That gave her enough time to clean up.

When we got home Jasmine thanked me for the nice time together. I told K all about our shopping time. K was happy that Jasmine wasn't hurt or slighted. Why hurt someone if you can do things in a nice way. Friday morning is Jasmine's time to go in late to the gym, I am looking forward to that.

No comments: